Terms & Conditions
- If you need to reschedule or cancel your appointment please do so at least 24hrs prior to avoid a 25% cancellation fee.
- If you arrive late for your session I will do my best to accommodate you. If there is another client straight after you however, you will only receive the remaining session time that is available. You will still be charged the full session fee.
- Please let me know at time of booking hypnotherapy sessions if you are able to claim a rebate through your Australian health care provider.
- This practice makes every endeavour at all times to achieve happy and successful results for clients, however in the event of any dissatisfaction no refunds will be given.
Recordings of the hypnotic trance and meditations used in your session/s are happily provided free-of-charge for your own use. Allowing clients to repeatedly listen to them reinforces the therapeutic application and continues the healing work. These recordings will be provided to you on the following conditions:
1. These recordings will not include any of your personal details and your anonymity will be maintained at all times.
2. It is understood that these recordings will be relaxing and must not be played while driving or using machinery.
3. These recordings are for your own use and are not to be posted online, shared or sold to another.
4. Karen Dess retains all copyright associated with the recordings, including the right to use them or reversion them into other forms or mediums.
5. At times the counselling aspect of your session may also be recorded for your own benefit and use, so that you may further process and understand the counselling work done. These recordings are completely confidential and Karen Dess will never reversion or use them again in any way. These recordings are also provided to you with the understanding that they are not to be posted online, shared or sold to another.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are used to store small pieces of information. They are stored on your device when the website is loaded on your browser. These cookies help us make the website function properly, make it more secure, provide better user experience, and understand how the website performs and to analyse what works and where it needs improvement.
As most of the online services, our website uses first-party and third-party cookies for several purposes. First-party cookies are mostly necessary for the website to function the right way, and they do not collect any of your personally identifiable data. The third-party cookies used on our website are mainly for understanding how the website performs, how you interact with our website, keeping our services secure, providing advertisements that are relevant to you, and all in all providing you with a better and improved user experience and help speed up your future interactions with our website.
What types of cookies do we use?
Essential: Some cookies are essential for you to be able to experience the full functionality of our site. They allow us to maintain user sessions and prevent any security threats. They do not collect or store any personal information. For example, these cookies allow you to log-in to your account and add products to your basket, and checkout securely.
Statistics: These cookies store information like the number of visitors to the website, the number of unique visitors, which pages of the website have been visited, the source of the visit, etc. These data help us understand and analyse how well the website performs and where it needs improvement.
Marketing: Our website displays advertisements. These cookies are used to personalise the advertisements that we show to you so that they are meaningful to you. These cookies also help us keep track of the efficiency of these ad campaigns. The information stored in these cookies may also be used by the third-party ad providers to show you ads on other websites on the browser as well.
Functional: These are the cookies that help certain non-essential functionalities on our website. These functionalities include embedding content like videos or sharing content of the website on social media platforms. Preferences: These cookies help us store your settings and browsing preferences like language preferences so that you have a better and efficient experience on future visits to the website.
How can I control the cookie preferences?
To find out more about how to manage and delete cookies, visit wikipedia.org, www.allaboutcookies.org.